Do you remember a time when the community surrounded you and any attempt to express your gratitude fell short?
Maybe it was a wedding or a baby shower where you just felt overwhelmed and undeserving of all that people had done for you! I've definitely been there before.
And this week, I find myself in that place again.
Humbled. Grateful. Excited. Overwhelmed by the undeserved love of the community surrounding our adoption.
As I read through the list of 18 people who have stepped up so far to do fundraisers for our adoption.... I am speechless.
Then I look at all the shirts that have already been ordered.
All the raffle tickets that have already been bought (before the fundraiser is officially announced).
All the people who are stepping in and saying "I want to "shop" your fundraisers!
I am whatever is beyond speechless.
Only God could move on the hearts of His people to love and support.
So thank you.
Thank you for your amazing response to Project 30 so far!!
We love each and every one of you guys!
A few people have asked for an "update" on the fundraisers, so here ya go!
The goal for Project 30 was 30 fundraisers for my 30th birthday in October! So far we have 18 (yay)! Some of the fundraisers have already started, some will start soon and some will last through the entire month of October. If you want to keep up with everything that's going on... please "LIKE" our Project 30 Facebook page!
Here is a list of all the fundraisers we have so far! Please consider supporting us by participating in some of these fundraisers!
- Megan Manuel is having a bake sale! She is located in Clinton, so if you are in the area please consider buying some goodies!
- Alicia Mattern is selling our Project 30 T-shirts! They are 20$ each including shipping. These shirts look awesome! Don't miss out. More info is posted on our Project 30 Facebook Page.
- Tracy Mattern will be auctioning a handmade picture frame the week of October 11-17. We will do this online so please be on the lookout!
- CJ & Danielle Stewart will be auctioning a wooden piece from Old Camp Kickapoo. Stay tuned for details.
- Diane Beddia is having a yard sale all the way up in Boston, MA!
- Erin & Adam Rees will be hosting a Crossfit Clinton WOD open for anyone to come and workout! Details to be released soon! Please consider coming and working out to support us!! It will be a blast!
- Morgan White is hosting an online show selling her makeup from Younique! You don't want to miss it!
- Karen Bedford made the precious Ethiopian baby dolls that I posted on facebook the other day. They are so cute and will be auctioned online the week of October 11-17th!
- Amy Sherman is having a Yeti Cooler Raffle! Details will be released soon on how to purchase tickets!
- Hannah Wallace and
- Amy Stackler are hosting a Noonday Party in Clinton. Noonday is beautiful jewelry made by beautiful women across the world. It is an amazing ministry! This party is open to everyone, so if you want to come just let me know and we will get you the info! Think of it as more of a "LADIES NIGHT" because it is going to be a blast! We are trying to get as many ladies to come as possible! This will be on Tuesday night October 13th!
- Brittany Wilson is donating her proceeds from her shop (Fresh Picked) at the Antique Mall of the South in Ridgeland for the month of October! So go shop!!
- Jennifer Crane will be doing photography sessions during the month of October in Madison, Ridgeland and Reservoir areas. More info to follow! Great timing for Christmas card photos!
- Lee Blackburn is probably the most giddy person I have seen regarding Project 30! With the help of some great friends, Lee is having a Rifle Raffle just in time for hunting season. Apparently the gun is very awesome... (he's gonna kill me)... I just don't know anything about guns so I should probably refrain from attempting to say details! He will announce the details very soon!!
- Alison Schmelzer is graciously donating her proceeds from the children's consignment NEW 2 U on October 1-3!
- Holly Leach
- Jessica Followel
- Ashley Richardson are all 3 still working out the details of their fundraisers! Will keep you posted!
Seriously... Doesn't reading all those just make you joyful? It brings tears to my eyes to see The Village coming together! The Village doesn't just consist of these 18 names, but it consists of the TONS of unnamed people who are MAKING THESE FUNDRAISERS POSSIBLE!!
So thank you, thank you, thank you!!
If we stopped now.. my heart would be more than content!
But if you feel prompted to help us reach the goal of 30 fundraisers... please let me know and I will help you brainstorm of fundraisers! It can be a teeny tiny fundraiser! Every dollar counts!
Something easy too is donating something to be auctioned can count as a fundraiser!
Love y'all much!!