Saturday, May 10, 2014

small update

I last left you guys with my frustrating "paperwork" post!
The good news is.... We have ALL paperwork updated (I think) and are waiting on our social worker to type up the Home Study Update!
Yay!
The latest on our adoption.
Still waiting!
 
How much longer will we have to wait?
That question is hard to answer. For now I will answer it this way.
The families who received referrals this past month had been waiting right at 3 years.
August 31st will mark 2 years that we have been officially waiting.
IF and its a big, big IF, the wait times do not change too drastically then we "should" receive a referral in approximately a year to year and 1/2 from now!
That would be awesome!
 
We are ready to get that boy home!
 
We covet your continued prayers as we slowly get closer and closer to seeing Malachi's sweet face for the first time!
 
I am sticking my collages for the past 2 months on this post since it's short!
 
MARCH 2014
 

 
 
Cousin Blakely came to visit and took Miller to the zoo!
Chip got his Giraffe!
Chip turned 6 months old!
Big Brother Miller pictured in rare form (feeding his brother).
Snuggles
We began sponsoring Yeabkal
 
 
 
 
 
Top Left: Plagiocephaly awareness day!
Chip turned 7 months
Miller got a trailer for his tractor
Yeabkal's birthday!
Miller and Chip sound asleep on our bed
MS State vs. Ole Miss baseball (Go DAWGS)!
Fishing with Jay Jay
Chip and Miller are going to be best buds!
Kari Jobe concert with my friend, Keri
Tim Tebow with CJ Stewart foundation (Danielle and I at the event)
Happy Easter! Loved the suspenders on my boys!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!