Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Fundraiser!

Do you like to go out to eat? WE DO!! Which is one reason we are so excited about our new fundraiser! So here it is....
CoupAide.com has partnered with Restaurant.com to help non-profit organizations fundraise. The founder of CoupAide.com contacted me recently and explained how the fundraising works. Lee and I decided to give it a try!

Basically... you pay 20$ and receive a 50$ gift certificate to a participating restaurant (you can type in your area code to see what restaurants are in your area... Julep and Mint are two of my faves in the Jackson area).  Of the 20$ you paid... we get 10$ towards our adoption process!! It's a win-win situation :)

To buy a certificate click HERE!

Or you can go to the web version of our blog (located at the bottom of the home page for mobile versions) and we have a button on the sidebar that you can click and it will take you to our fundraiser page.  Thanks in advance to all of you who support us through this fundraiser!

We also have a PRAISE for today! This morning I sent off our last payment to the Home Study Agency so our home study is completely paid for! Thankful to God for HIS provision so far! Thank you to all you sweet people who obeyed the Lord's call to help support us!

Oh and I had a "sweet kiss" from the Lord this morning. Want to hear??

Miller (who has recently learned how to crawl) watched me walk down our "L" shaped hallway. As I was coming back into the kitchen I could hear him crawling down the hall after me. My heart leaped with joy at the thought that he wanted to follow me and be where I was. I stood there behind the corner,  listening to him, and excitedly waiting on him to round the corner. I could tell by the sounds he was making  that he would crawl a little bit...fall down.. kick a little... make some noise... get up again and repeat the same cycle. He was slow to get there but he kept coming! I couldn't wait any longer... I rounded the corner with a big smile on my face which met the smile on his face. I scooped him up and kissed him bunches! At that moment it was like God said "THAT is how I feel about you! That is how I feel when you follow after me and simply desire to be in my presence. I do not care how many times you fall or mess up... as long as you keep seeking me! I wait in anticipation to embrace you!" MMMM.... What a good Father I have! Oh how HE loves me!   

"I love those who love Me; And those who diligently seek Me will find Me."
- Proverbs 8:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!