Sunday, October 20, 2013

Better late than never... September collage

September Collage
 
 
Better late than never :)
We have been busy since the month of September!  But September was a good one! We welcomed our sweet little Chip into the world.
These pictures have all been seen before, but I wanted to keep my collages going.
 
** Last date night before Chip's arrival
** Lee and I in the hospital waiting on little man
**Proud Big Brother the day Chip came home from hospital
**Another sweet baby laying on the lamb
** Chip's newborn photo session
** First picture of Chip after he was born!!
 
 
We are loving life as a family of 4.
Chip is doing well. He is slowly but surely stretching out the length of time he sleeps at night.
We are pretty sleep deprived but functional thanks to daycare for Miller and coffee!
A huge thank you to everyone who has brought us meals!! It has been such a BLESSING!
 
I hope to increase my blogging once I am slightly more rested. I have a few posts swirling around in my head :)
 
Have a Great Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!