Tuesday, August 25, 2015

We still need help with Project 30

I just want to thank everyone who has volunteered to help with Project 30! So far we have about 10 different fundraisers! Yay!! 

Fundraisers so far include a bake sale, T shirt sales (which will start soon), silent auction items, crafts for sale, Younique makeup party, Crossfit WOD, and a yeti cooler raffle!! 

I am getting more and more excited about my birthday week! 

We still need 20 people to join in our effort to make this the best birthday ever!! 

Would you help us?? 

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about... The short version is that I turn 30 in October and am asking 30 people to help fundraise for our adoption! 

30 fundraisers for my 30th birthday! 

Here is the detailed blog link about Project 30...


Happy Tuesday! Hope to hear from you soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!