Saturday, August 30, 2014

A look back over the past 2 months

 
I was so far behind on making my "monthly collages," but it turned out to be SUCH a blessing yesterday.
I sat down yesterday afternoon, turned on some music, and flipped through photos from this summer.
 
I knew that our summer had been "adventurous," but when I went through these pictures I was truly blessed by the memories that flooded my mind.
 
My sweet boys growing, playing and loving each other more and more.
 
Our old and new homes.
 
Our old and new lives.
 
We serve an awesome God who constantly blows me away by his goodness.
 

June 2014
 
Chip turned 9 months old!
Chip's first time riding in a buggy (without a car seat)
Girls trip to the beach!
Finished reading the Bible after 3 years!
MOVING DAY!!
Goodbye old house
Miller's countdown to moving day was over!
 



 July 2014
 
I knew that July was a busy month, but until I saw all of the pictures I didn't realize HOW busy it was! I eliminated and didn't add so much stuff and I was still forced to make 2 collages!
 
So here we go.
 
Chip turned 10 months old
Miller turned THREE!! (Miller and Mary Grayson celebrated at the water park).
The boys started a new daycare
New bathtub routine (which the boys love)
Chip joined Miller in the Kroger car for the first time
My sweet friend, April, got married!
Chip loves his MayMay


July was filled with activities at "Down Range" (this is nowhere near an exhaustive list)
Obstacle course
Fourth of July
Camp babies
Riding the Kubota
Girls night of worship/ End of summer
Chip has ridden many miles in the Ergo this summer!
Our two crazy, silly boys are in the middle of it all!

 

This recording is a sweet memory for me.
We sang worship songs around the camp fire and it was the sweetest time!
The lyrics to this particular song (Oceans) were what I prayed prior to moving.

Oh, and I love the crickets! They are seriously so very loud in the country. We can hear them over all of our sound machines!
 

Tomorrow is our 2 years DTE so stay tuned for an update.

Welcome back College Football!! We have missed you!

GO BULLDOGS!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!