Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anniversary Fundraiser

Today is mine and Lee's 2 year anniversary!! 2 years seems like such a small number considering we have been together almost 9 years total! We couldn't be happier! I'm not gonna get into a bunch of mushy talk :) but just know that I love love him and am so thankful that God blessed me with him to journey through life with! We say all the time "it's gonna be a fun ride! Not sure what the future holds, but it'll be good!"

We decided to have a little fundraiser in celebration of our anniversary! Two years ago I made this little piece! It sits on our mantle in our home. Lee says it helps him remember our date haha! Anyway, If you want one just send me your anniversary date and colors you would like! They're 15$. All proceeds go towards our adoption! Here are some wedding pics and pics of the "anniversary fundraiser."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!