Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

I hope that you all had a Very Merry Christmas! Ours was good! Blessed with busyness I guess you could say :) Sorry I have been "M.I.A." on blogging! I was thankful to get back to a routine this morning and am hoping to pick back up this week with some blogs.

We have a new number on the Unofficial waiting list.......



for an infant boy!!

Our number for toddler boy hasn't moved in a while, but we are thankful to see any movement!

I also wanted to share this sweet, sweet gift that Lee's sister gave us (Malachi) for Christmas! I absolutely LOVE it!! I cannot wait to put it up in his room.



I love how it has all of the countries, major cities, etc. It even has Addis Ababa (which is the city where our agency's transition home is located). This is where we will meet and pick up Malachi, but he may be born in another town or village in Ethiopia.

Honestly, it seems surreal. I was sitting there looking at that map tonight thinking "God, is this ever going to really happen? Will I ever step foot on Addis Ababa soil?"

And the answer is... yes! This will happen... one. day.

One, Two, or Three years from now?    Probably.

Will we still be waiting and ready to meet little man?  YUP!!

Do we think of him often??   All the time!

I remember a time when I waited 7 years for something. I never thought the day would come when I would finally marry Lee :) Then... One. Day.... it happened!


I think he was worth the wait :)

Thanks for following our journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!