Friday, March 1, 2013

New Number + February recap


This is our collage for the month of February. You can check out THIS POST if you are wondering why I have a collage for the month :)

Pictured above:
  • Our announcement card revealing our PREGNANCY!! So cute! Our photographer AMY BECKLEY is awesome! Check out her blog! You will be blessed.
  • Family photo
  • NUMBER 72 for Malachi!! Up 2 spots from last month :)
  • Miller fell in L.O.V.E with hats this month! He will request to wear them and actually doesn't pull them off.  
  • Jump House inside our living room!! February has been marked by COLD, RAINY weather! We definitely have cabin fever!
  • And last, but definitely not least is the bottom right picture of my child in a trance watching MICKEY MOUSE!! Y'all... literally... he LOVES this show!
  • not pictured is my Hubby's week long birthday celebration :)) Happy Late Birthday, Lee!

Not that y'all have missed me :) but it has been approximately 1 month since I blogged. I can't even apologize for the month off because nausea and fatigue from pregnancy has consumed me! I'm 10.5 weeks pregnant now so hopefully some of this will lift soon and I can get back to blogging, etc.
I do not have time right now to elaborate on pregnancy and how that affects (or doesn't really affect) our adoption. I promise to attempt writing a post on that this weekend (or next week :) ).
Rest assured.... we are STILL ADOPTING!!
This pregnant mama almost did a toe-touch at work when we moved up 2 spots this month!
I want all my little chicks home!! Soon!

Thanks for reading!
Happy MARCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!