Here is our collage for May 2013.
May was a busy month for us :)
Starting on the left and going down by columns:
*Jax and Rosalie's Birthday Party - Miller loved the cupcakes!!
*Blakely and Miller at our Garage Sale
*Eating at the Oyster House in Gulf Shores, AL. Our 3 year anniversary dinner... maybe?! :)
* Family beach pic (more to come)
* Lee's last day working at UMC. :(( Another post on this later.
*We are still #68 on the infant list
* Celebrating summer time with Ice Cream!
* Miller riding Uncle Rob's zip line
*Africa cookies we sold at the garage sale
* We are still #33 for a toddler
May was a good month. A busy month. A "life changing" month.
On the adoption front, we didn't have any movement this month. There were a few referrals that went out with our agency, but they did not move us on the waiting list.
So... we wait.
But there is some exciting adoption news swirling around... I will post at a later time when I understand the changes a little more!