Thursday, January 10, 2013

IMPORTANT BOOK UPDATE

Hey sweet friends!

As many of you know from my last blog post, I recently wrote a children's book. It has been for sale and I have been anxiously awaiting my personal copy. I told people about the book because I had reviewed it 200 times!! It looked great on computer! I figured there was no way that it could get messed up :)

Well.... unfortunately, what looks right on computer is wrong in print secondary to small issues. The dedication page was placed with the first illustration which threw the whole book off by one page (wrong font with illustrations). It's not horrible, and still reads in correct order, but I am currently working very hard with my publishing company to get this corrected!!

Please wait to purchase until I give the go ahead for the revised copy!

I am so so so so sorry to the people who have already purchased!

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks for all the awesome support.

Many lessons learned on this first book thing :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!