Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2 Months Waiting!





Today, we have been officially waiting for 2 Months! I have not seen any referrals going out, so I am "guessing" that we are still unofficially the same numbers that we were a few weeks ago. :(
Just because I haven't seen any referrals does not mean that there weren't any. I will have to wait until our agency sends out the "official" referral report for October sometime next week! I will let you guys know.

But for now... 2 months closer :)

Please keep praying for us!

Oh and Happy Halloween!!

Our little monkey loved trick-or-treating! (actually he just loved riding the hayride, running with other kids to and from houses, and staring at everyone :))

It was a good night!! We were treated by some sweet friends and family to Chili and dessert after trick-or-treating! Hope y'all had a great night!



Our little monkey!



Hayride



Boo Y'all!



Me & my monkey



Family Pic!




1 comment:

  1. So glad we were able to see yall! Not a cuter monkey around!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!